MadLuck Books Blog

A Children's Books Blog - information on award winning children's books, personalized books, reading tips, and book reviews.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Christmas Wish Personalized Book

Product Spotlight

Title: My Christmas Wish Personalized Book
Manufacturer: Create-A-Book
Illustrator: Valerie Webb
Seller: Personalized Books by MadLuck Books
Description: In this personalized story book your child visits the North Pole, experiences all the excitement of Santa's work shop and helps deliver gifts.

A Life time Keepsake:
  • Wipe-clean hard cover
  • Personalized Dedication
  • Professionally Printed
  • Quality Craftsmanship
  • full-color illustrations throughout



Full text of book and sample illustrations:


Pages 1&2 - illustration pages


Page 3
My Christmas Wish
was created especially for
Jessica Ann Smith
at the age of 6

Merry Christmas! From
Mommy and Daddy

December 25, 2006


Page 4
"Oh what a busy, busy time of year. Christmas is coming, and I have so many things to do," said Jessica to Amy, who had come to play. "I have gifts to make and cookies to bake, but that's not all. We'll get a tall tree, and hang three, four, or maybe more stockings."

Pages 5 & 6 - illustration pages

Page 7
Later, Jessica was talking to Amy about Santa Claus. They could picture Santa's jolly, round face and his big smile that was nearly hidden by his long, white, bushy beard.

Page 8
"I have a great idea," said Jessica. "Let's get our crayons and pencils, each make a list, and call it "My Christmas Wish." This list will be special. We'll pretend that we can go to the North Pole and see how Santa and Mrs. Claus get ready for Christmas."

Back to top

Pages 9 & 10 - illustration pages


Page 11
All of the elves work so hard in Santa's toy shop that Mrs. Claus bakes them lots of cookies for snacks. Some have red icing; some have chocolate icing; and some have green icing.
"Ummm, I really like cookies," said Jessica, "I wish that I could be there to share some of them with the elves."

Page 12
Santa's elves are very busy running here and running there.
"I wish that I could be there to help feed the reindeer and polish all of the brass bells," said Amy.

Pages 13 & 14 - illustration pages

Page 15
Jessica thought of another wish. "I wish that Santa could bring Rudolph to Warrenton. It would make the whole town happy."

Page 16
"I just thought of an even bigger wish," said Jessica. "I wish that Santa Claus would come with ALL of his reindeer and take me for a ride. Up, up, and away we would fly. I would wear a green suit to match the color of Santa's green sleigh. As I fly by, I might even shake a bell or two myself."

Back to top

Pages 17 & 18 - illustration pages


Page 19
"Well, I have the BIGGEST wish," cried Amy. "I can't write it down, because it is so BIG. I wish that all of the children in Warrenton could take turns flying around with Santa Claus. I can just see their BIG smiles."

Page 20
Jessica, along with Amy, was enjoying this pretend game very much. They were wishing that they could go and see where Santa and Mrs. Claus lived. They had been told that the walkway to the front door was lined with candy canes!

Pages 21 & 22 - illustration pages

Page 23
All of the sudden, they found themselves sitting at Santa's table. Santa was reading through his very long list of names of children who had been very good. Jessica, as well as Amy, hoped that their names were on the list.

Page 24
"Welcome to our home, Jessica. Would you like some cookies," asked Mrs. Claus. "Santa and I will sing you some Christmas songs. How about 'Silent Night' or 'Jingle Bells'? Yes, 'Jingle Bells,'" and they began to sing.

Back to top

Pages 25 & 26 - illustration pages


Page 27
The music could be heard in the workshop where the elves were working very hard. One elf was painting some finishing touches on the roof of that doll house. "I wonder if one of the elves made that little doll," said Jessica. "I would like to have that as a gift for myself."

Page 28
Jessica saw an elf pick up a colorful book about the real meaning of Christmas. She thought that it seemed like a good idea to add the book to her wish list.

Pages 29 & 30 - illustration pages

Page 31
"This has been a very exciting adventure to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus and see how hard all of the elves work to get ready for Christmas," said Jessica.

Page 32
As the children watched Santa load his sleigh, they realized that it was time to say good-bye. "Before we go," said Jessica, "we have just one last wish."

Back to top

Pages 33 & 34 - illustration pages


Page 35
"Peace on Earth and good will

to all the children of the world."

December 25, 2006


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home